Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Challenge 56

Hi everyone hope you are well. 
Thank you all for your fabulous entries in our challenge last fortnight, and your support in our challenges.
Before I announce the winner and design team favourites I have some news for you.

We have a new design team member
Michelle joining our team.
Could you please welcome her to the team. 
I and the design team look forward to working with you.

Now onto our winner and design team favourites

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 7 - Bea
No 20 - Red Obsession
No 41 - Michelle Lancaster


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge

WINNER
(just for fun no prize given)
Congratulations please take your winners badge.

CHALLENGE 56
Our challenge is anything goes


This fortnight our fantastic sponsor is



A fabulous store with lots of cute images please visit our sponsors store I am sure they would love you to visit.

My fabulous design team ladies have been creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.
Please pay them a visit I am sure they would love to see you over at their blogs.







Good luck Everyone

3 comments:

  1. I love Ppinky Stamps...great job by the design team creating with them. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting me in the top 3 - that is wonderful and congrats to everyone else.
    Gorgeous DT Creations - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete